Skip Navigation

Faculty and Staff

Jonathan the dog

At the University of Connecticut, we're committed to supporting our faculty and staff. Learn more!

Important Links

Facilities Operations

Processes to report a building issue or request repair service:

SELECT Maintenance Icon on the "my UConn" app.

VISIT and click the "Submit a Request" button.

CALL UConn Storrs Facilities Operations Center 24/7 at 860.486.3113 for routine matters as well as building facilities emergencies (such as floods, power outages, and pipe breaks).

    Please provide as much detail as possible to assist the facilities team in quickly locating and resolving the issue.

    Emergency Information

    What qualifies as an emergency?

    All emergency service requests, such as floods, power outages, pipe breaks etc., should be directed to UConn Storrs Work Order Control by calling 860.486.3113. They will contact the appropriate emergency support personnel to respond to the emergency.