Open House & Campus Visits
Hartford Downtown Campus
Thursday, March 30th, 2017
05:30 PM - 07:00 PM
Greater Hartford CampusUB Room 126
GSO hosts monthly meetings throughout the school year to brainstorm, discuss, and plan for social and educational event opportunities. All social work students are welcome to attend. Food will be provided!
To RSVP for food planning purposes, please contact Savitri Horrigan and Jasmine Rosado at firstname.lastname@example.org. The agenda for this meeting can be found at http://ssw.uconn.edu/graduate-student-organization-minutes-agendas/.
Friday, March 31st, 2017
12:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Greater Hartford CampusLibrary Room 308
MPA Alumni Council Meeting will be held on this day. Lunch will be served.
Monday, April 3rd, 2017
12:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Greater Hartford CampusLIB 308
Join the Department of Public Policy as Dr. Kathleen M. Ziol-Guest (Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development at NYU) speaks as part of the DPP Speaker Series.
Lunch will be provided at 12pm with the talk beginning at 12:30pm.
Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
01:30 PM - 03:00 PM
Greater Hartford CampusSSW Room 208
Provide an opportunity for SSW community to come together to educate, discuss and debrief issues relevant to the social work profession within the context of our socio-cultural/political/ historical and economic environment. Open to students, faculty and staff. Sponsored by SSW Just Community Committee.
Wednesday, April 5th, 2017
08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
Greater Hartford CampusUConn School of Social Work, Room 203
Registration is required: http://socialworkce.uconn.edu/ce-programs/
- New Bookstore Major Step in Downtown Hartford Campus Plans January 25, 2017The Barnes & Noble store will be located on the first floor of the Front Street Lofts building, just across from the main entrance to the new UConn downtown campus.Stephanie Reitz
- Story Series Looks to the Future of UConn Hartford January 25, 2017In August, as part of Next Generation Connecticut, UConn’s West Hartford campus will move to downtown Hartford. Read about the campus’ history, construction progress, partnerships, and more.Combined Reports
- UConn Returns to Downtown Hartford October 25, 2016UConn will soon return to the heart of the city, with a brand new downtown campus that is expected to open for classes in August 2017. Read more in the ongoing series 'Look to the Future: UConn Hartford.'Elizabeth Caron
- UConn Trustees Approve Sale of West Hartford Campus to Town June 29, 2016As UConn Hartford moves downtown, the site of the campus in West Hartford will be sold to the Town.Tom Breen
- UConn Comes to Hartford May 30, 2016UConn chose Downtown Hartford as its new campus location for its vibrant community, range of business opportunities, and for closer integration with the city.Elizabeth Caron
Student Daily Digest
- Student Organization Events and Meetings
Humanity First Member Meeting
Our first meeting back from break! New members welcome.Check us out at humanityfirstuconn.org!
Red Cross Blood Drive
ISA Event: Demand Better Healing
The Indian Students Association is proud to present our social justice event for the Spring semester: "Demand Better Healing".Join us TODAY, Thursday,... [Read More]
Humanity First Coin Drive
Any spare change lying around? Want to enter into a raffle? Stop by Humanity First Student Organization's coin drive to help us raise money for international... [Read More]
Tonight: Free Selena Movie Showing