Greater Hartford Campus
How To ... :
- Check the status of your financial aid
- Complete the Title IV waiver
- View your fee bill
- Waive your health insurance fee
- Enrollment verification
- Final exam schedule
- Financial Literacy Site
- Office of Financial Aid
- Student Health Services insurance information
- Veterans Benefits
Location: Business and Administrative Services Suite
Undergraduate Building, Room 201
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Office hours are subject to change during registration periods and holidays.
Greater Hartford Campus Offers:
- A diverse campus community that reflects global cultures that accent valuable learning in the classroom and in life.
- A campus environment enriched by the Gampel Student Center, the Fitness Center, clubs, intramural sports, and playing fields, build community.
- Student Services include a W and Q Resource Center, Tutors, Disabilities Counselor, CAP/Student Support Services Advisor, and Academic Advisors.
- Complete a baccalaurate degree program on-site, through our partnership with campuses in Waterbury and Torrington. or make an easy transition to the Storrs campus after fulfilling university “change of campus requirements”.