Skip Navigation

Graduate and Professional Programs

UConn Hartford offers an array of graduate and post-baccalaureate programs. The School of Social Work is located on our campus and offers Continuing Education, MSW and PhD programs. We also offer programs from within the Department of Public Policy, as well as a teaching certificate program for college graduates through the Neag School of Education. For details, visit

Graduate Studies

Non-Degree and Certificate Programs